Projects & Accomplishments
We are dedicated to safeguarding our employees, the communities we live and work in, and anyone who handles our products at every stage of the products' lifecycle. We participate in energy conservation programs at our facilities to preserve the world's natural resources and to minimize waste.
Our employees represent this commitment every day as they work to provide a healthy, safe and secure work environment in their daily lives. As we strive for continual operational improvements, we recognize our current accomplishments.
Environment, Health, Safety & Quality Projects & Accomplishments
- Successful Start-up of Plant 8 in Freeport, TX
- Occupational Health Centre established in Rasal, India
- Shanghai Sponsors a Safety Day
- Three-day Training at Navi Mumbai on Safe Transportation of Dangerous Goods.
- SCL has earned the CCPA 2006 Improvement in Safety Award. In the spirit of continual improvement, this award recognizes companies that show a 20% reduction in the Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) per year, over 3 consecutive years.
- Governor's Pollution Prevention Award